End User License AgreementOurType Licence Agreement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
As used herein, 'Font Software' means coded and encrypted Software that generates typeface designs when used with the appropriate hardware and software.
OurType reserves all rights to intellectual property contained within.
Rights written, common law rights, unwritten and the possible evolution of future rights yet to be invented and/or rights for uses in yet to be invented technologies are all reserved by OurType.
Upon purchase OurType grants The Licensee a non-exclusive licence to use the font software within the terms, conditions and restrictions of this agreement.
By purchasing and/or installing OurType Font Software The Licensee agrees to the following terms:
1. The OurType Font Software is licensed for use at
- one (1) Location with a maximum of users stated on the OurType Invoice (the default number of users = 5)
- embedding into one (1) website (unlimited Pageviews)
- embedding into one (1) Mobile App (Android/iOS ...).
2. The OurType Font Software may be used in Editable Embedding PDFs and other similar documents.
3. The OurType Font Software may be used in e-Publications.
4. The Licensee is permitted to make a single back-up copy for personal usage only.
b. Not Allowed:
1. Except as permitted herein, The Licensee may NEVER rename, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the OurType Font Software.
2. The OurType Font Software or documentation may NEVER be sub-licensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity.
3. The use of the OurType Font Software in any other software applications than those mentioned under a. Allowed and any hardware is not allowed UNLESS The Licensee has the written permission of OurType (OEM Licence, for more information contact email@example.com).
4. The OurType Font Software may not be used on Websites / Mobile Applications / Intranet or Extranet Servers whom are producing publishing documents for print and non-print UNLESS The Licensee has the written permission of OurType (Online Editing - Publishing Licence, for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Use of the OurType Font Software
- at more than one (1) Location
- or with more than five (5) users
- or more than one (1) website
- or more than one (1) App
requires a Multi-Device Site Licence / Web licence / Mobile App licence. (for more information contact email@example.com ).
2. OurType shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works.
3. The OurType Font Software is protected under domestic and international trademark and copyright law.
4. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, The Licensee agrees to immediately return the Font Software to OurType and certify in writing that no copy remains in The Licensee's possession or control.
5. OurType makes no warranties, express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
Without limiting the foregoing, OurType shall in no event be liable to The Licensee or any other third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product even if notified in advance.
6. This agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Belgium, and the parties give exclusive jurisdiction to the Court of Commerce of Ghent, Belgium to settle any dispute relating to this agreement.